Pertaining to the growing demand and security concerns, access control has always been vital for every organization. Main objective of the Access Control is to begin with – protect physical, IP and human assets. This requires restricting unauthorized people from reaching pre-defined areas. Moreover, the basic question of who, where and when with adequate flexibility and scalability needs to be addressed with door access control system.
Today, the term “access control system” most often refers to a computer-based, electronic card access control, Biometric Access Control, Vein or Retina Based system. This all type access control system uses a special “access systems”, rather than a brass key, to permit access into the secured area.
Time Attendance manages by exception…. it analysis the actual time keeping data vs the plan and prompts 6 exceptions for every employee:-
- Unplanned Overtime
This eliminates the admin user to do manual analysis of all the time keeping of the employee against his plan roster. Admin user needs to verify, correct and take action on the exceptions except for MATCH.
Our Time Attendance does all Time Keeping Analysis in short steps:-
1. Setting up Database, Award Interpreter (only needs to change when pay rules change)
2. Automatically generates the Roster – Manual edit is also available
3. Authorization of the Time Keeping Reports
4. Reports are automatically generated
This is probably the most efficient way to manage time attendance. It eliminates the unnecessary process associated with manual edits, manual rostering, manual approval and manual generation of reports
Companies use this system to achieve the following:
- Ideal way of getting of Security& Controlling Access in the around Building.
- Only members can get in, so attendance tracking data in your membership management system is as accurate.
- It’s also helps to reduce overheard cost as HR& Payroll Software automatically generated all report without any manipulation.