Telecom Cabling Training
Cabling is one of the most important components of your network and is the most long-lived with an expected life span of 15-20 Years. You will most likely replace three of four times over the life of the cabling system. Plan on cabling to be about 15% of your total network cost. An investment in a high-quality cabling system is easily justified in reduced downtime, reduced maintenance, and better network performance.
To carried out adequate survey, design, Installation, Termination and Testing to meet today’s Converged Network, knowledge is required. Salcom Technology`s Instructor will equip you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to achieve this task.
The course Outline is as below:
- Cabling Networking
- Introduction to fibre optics
- Structured cabling system
- Pathways and spaces for telecommunication cabling
- RFP and RFQ
- Installation Procedure
- LAB1: Cabling Survey / network design and BOQ
- LAB2: Straight/cross cable Termination
- LAB3: Horizontal Cable Termination and Backbone Cable Termination
- LAB4: Testing